TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by Adatronix Pvt Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms and conditions “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Adatronix.
Adatronix. offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following (“Terms of Service”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
01 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these terms, you confirm that you are of legal age in your jurisdiction and have given consent for minors to use this site.
- You must not use our products for any illegal purpose or violate copyright laws.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
02 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your content may be transferred unencrypted and undergo changes to accommodate technical requirements of networks or devices.
- During transfer over networks, we always encrypt credit card information.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
03 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information.
- Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
04 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
05 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (If Applicable)
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- RFQ process outlined in our Terms and Conditions ensures efficient procurement interactions.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
06 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We may contact you using the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided when placing an order to notify you of any changes or cancellations.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors at our sole discretion.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- For more detail, please review our terms and conditions.
07 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement.
- We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these terms and conditions.
08 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- This site may direct you to third-party websites not affiliated with us through third-party links.
- We are not responsible for examining or evaluating third-party content or accuracy.
- We do not warrant or have liability for any third-party materials, websites, or other products/services.
- Please review their policies before engaging in any transaction. For issues with third-party products, contact the third-party.
09 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- By submitting specific entries or creative materials, you agree that we have unrestricted rights to edit, copy, and use your comments.
We are and shall be under no obligation
(1) to maintain any comments in confidence;
(2) to pay compensation for any comments; or
(3) to respond to any comments.
- We may monitor, edit, or remove unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or objectionable content.
- Your comments must not violate any third-party rights, contain unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or spread malware that affects the Service or any related website.
- You are responsible for your comments, and we are not liable for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Typographical errors, inaccuracies, and omissions in our site or Service may affect product descriptions, pricing, promotions, shipping charges, transit times, and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct these errors and update information, including canceling orders, without prior notice.
- We are not obligated to regularly update information, except as required by law.
12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions outlined in the terms and conditions, we prohibit you from using the site or its content.
a) for any unlawful purpose;
b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
f) to submit false or misleading information;
g) Uploading any malicious code is strictly prohibited. This action may impact the functionality of the Service, related websites, or the Internet.
h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
j) Using the service immorally or disrupting security violates the terms, which can lead to termination.
13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- We do not guarantee uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free service usage.
- We do not warrant accurate or reliable results from service usage.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
- The service, products, and services are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ without any warranties or conditions.
- Adatronix is not liable for any injuries or damages incurred from using our services or products.
- Regardless of the legal basis, the service or products cover any claim related to your use, including errors, omissions, or incurred loss or damage.
14 – INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to indemnify and defend Adatronix and others from any third-party claims or demands due to your breach of these Terms of Service or violation of any law or third-party rights.
15 – SEVERABILITY
- If applicable law deems it unlawful, void, or unenforceable, it allows full enforcement. We consider the severed portion null in these terms and conditions.
16 – TERMINATION
- The parties’ prior obligations and liabilities survive termination of this agreement.
- These Terms of Service are effective until terminated by you or us. You can terminate by notifying us or ceasing to use our site.
- Failure to comply may result in termination and liability. We may deny access.
17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- Failure to enforce a provision in these Terms of Service does not waive that provision.
- These Terms of Service govern your use of the Service and replace previous agreements.
- The drafting party shall not construe any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Condition against them.
18 – GOVERNING LAW
- The Indian Government’s laws shall govern and construe these Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services.
19 – CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
- Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
20 – SHIPPING POLICY
- Domestic shipping – Domestic delivery will take between 1-4 days for parts in stock ( handling time may extend 1-2 days) . In exceptional cases when products are obsolete or in shortage it can take up to 7-10 days for delivery.
- International shipping – International delivery will take between 5-6 days for parts in stock ( handling time may extend 1-2 days) . In other exceptional cases when products are obsolete or in shortage it can take up to 10-14 days for delivery.
21 – CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about the terms and conditions visit our Contact Us page.